The Goofy Catching Fire Cast ft. Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Jena Malone & Sam Claflin
'Tis the season to be jolly.
Eat the damn chocolate cake, get your hair wet, love someone, dance in those muddy puddles, tell someone off, draw a picture with crayons like you’re still 6 years old and then give it to someone who is very important to you. Take a nap, go on vacation, do a cartwheel, make your own recipe, dance like no one sees you, paint each nail a different color, take a bubble bath, laugh at a corny joke. Get on that table and dance, pick strawberries, take a jog, plant a garden, make an ugly shirt and wear it all day. Learn a new language, write a song, date someone you wouldn’t usually go for, make a scrap book, go on a picnic, relax in the sun, make your own home video, kiss the un-kissed, hug the un-hugged, love the unloved, and live your life to the fullest. So at the end of the day, you’ll have no regrets, no sorrows, no disappointments.
Favourite Stana outfits 2/20
1. There is a reason why you are where you are and although you may not see it now, when you do, you’ll see the beauty you missed the first time
2. It’s ok to call your mom at 2 in the morning
3. It’s ok to call her crying
4. It’s ok to cry period
5. Whenever you are down, don’t play sad Nirvana or Coldplay songs for too long, blast anything that will drive those thoughts away even if it is One Direction
6. Watch youtube videos when you feel lonely
7. Don’t try and make friends based on how cool they look…your real friends will show their coolness in time and it will be so much better
8. Don’t take 8am’s unless you have to
9. Your grades will be there, but the times driving late at night around the city making memories won’t
10. It takes at least 2 people to clear wrap a car
11. There is always time for a skype call, google chat, or even facetime
12. Make sure you eat before you start drinking
13. Patience, though at bitch at times, is your biggest teacher
14. You have every right to be angry, but do not dwell in it for long for the world will and is going to go on without you and you are meant to be in that movement instead of standing still in anger
15. Have confidence in what you wear, no one else will wear that outfit the way you are
16. Don’t wear open toed shoes to a party you will either have something spilled on your feel or get them stepped on and it’s not worth it
17. Dry cleaner sheets take oil out of your hair
18. Laugh. Even when you don’t feel like it because, it really is the best medicine
19. Singing helps too
20. The people who you can call crying or laughing the first night you are drunk, or the first night you are homesick, and stay on the phone with you are the ones that will stay with you for a lifetime
The 20 things I learned last year before I turned 20 (via kedsandtubesocks)
- Me during finals week: "It's beginning to look a lot like FUCK THIS."
"I full on made out with josh for about three hours."
part of me wants to wear leather jackets and red lipstick and be super sexy and break boys’ hearts but then I also want to wear sundresses and be sweet and cute and shy and giggly but a different part of me wants to be beautiful and smart and mysterious and another part of me just wants to sit in bed and watch netflix while I eat pizza
Sometimes I forget Julie Andrews isn’t actually royalty.